• MIT B.S in Math & Economics 2003-2007
• 2002 China Math Olympic Gold Medalist
• Lead quantitative strategist, trend prediction Model builder in low latency fully automated algorithmic trading 2007-2014
• Gave up 7 figure annual income at fully automated algorithmic trading for Markable
• After 3 years in high-frequency trading, Joy invented middle-frequency trading models that forced high frequency models to puke and made huge profits in 2010
• Part-time Model, Singer, TV anchor
• CEO of Cheetah Mobile
• In just 3 years, Fu built Cheetah Mobile into the world’s largest mobile tool developer and China’s second largest Internet & mobile security company.
• Cheetah Mobile was known as Conew Image before merging with Kingsoft Security in October 2010
• Founder & Manager of Purple Cow Startup Fund
board member & investor
• M.S. Computer Science and Human Computer Interaction from KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Co-founder, CTO and lead developer of multiple cross-platform tech companies
• Vinnova VINN NU 2012, Klarna Tillväxtjakten 2011 Award winner; Arctic15 Award Nominee
• 7+ years of experience in e-commerce and advertising software development
• Postdoc, Computer Vision and Robotics from the University of Michigan
• B.S. from Indian Institute of Technology
• At Mitsubishi Electric Research Labs, invented a patented a system to track humans using RGB and Infrared cameras
• At Toyota, developed methods for long-term prediction of vehicles on the highway
• > 87 citations in Google Scholar
• M.S. and B.S. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• At Volvo, developed applications for real-time pedestrian detection using stereo cameras
• Interned at UFO Moviez India Limited where he developed networking protocols for applications in digital cinema distribution
computer vision engineer
• 7+ years senior multi language developer
• Developed multiple fast growing apps in IOS & Android
• B.S in Computer Engineering
• Worked in the MIT AI lab alongside luminaries Marvin Minsky, Hal Abelson, Patrick Winston and Eric Grimson (widely regarded as the inventors of computer vision)
• Utilized motion tracking technologies for object scene insertion in video imagery
• Architected the designs for the first large-scale deployment of digital theaters in the US retail sector
head of infrastructure
• Carnegie Mellon University M.S. in Entertainment Technology 2013
• 3+ years professional visual design and product design for casino gaming products
• Previously co-founded startup Zooloor.LLC - a student housing website like AirBnb
• Blogger, Teacher, Mentor, Animation Director, Chef
• BS in History from UW-Madison
• Prior work in energy policy lobbying
• Recent work in early-stage sales process development for enterprise products in the marketing and advertising industries.
QA & special activities
• B.A. ’12 University of Wisconsin School of Journalism and Mass Communication
• J.D. ’15 Marquette University Law School
• Worked as a campaign finance legal consultant for several 2016 presidential and congressional campaigns at a political consulting firm
• Worked as a government relations advisor for corporate clients at a top Midwest law firm
• Pilates practitioner, art connoisseur
• PhD KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Director of Data Science - Monitor 360: In charge of NLP and Data Science research, managing a team of experienced data scientists and computational linguists, with the mission of automating narrative identification.
• Investor & Advisor - OpenRide OpenRide is a peer-to-peer ridesharing marketplace focusing on long-distance travel.
• Director of Data Science - Meltwater Ensured development of intellectual property and competitive advantage on the market w.r.t. state-of-the-art machine learning technology.
• CEO and Co-Founder of PACT
• Fortune 30 under 30 of 2015
• Co-Founder, board member and former CEO of Styleta.org
• A.B. in Economic from Harvard University
• Tom Kosnik is a Lecturer in the Stanford Technology Ventures Program at the Stanford School of Engineering as well as a Consulting Professor for the National University of Singapore Overseas Colleges Program in Silicon Valley. He is also Co-founder of Gear Up Ventures and Partner at FoundersX Fund.
• B.A. Duke University, M.B.A. University of Virginia, and Ph.D. Marketing of Technology Products from Stanford University
Jia Xu is a computer vision researcher with over 6 years experience in building computer vision and machine learning algorithms. His most recent research focuses on visual parsing, which has resulted in multiple scientific publications in top conferences (ICCV, CVPR, ECCV, ICML). Jia is passionate about creating intelligent systems which enable computers to see at/beyond human level. Jia has received multiple awards including Innovation Asia Prize, UW-Epic Research Fellowship, and CVPR/ICML/ICDM scholarships.
• Operating Partners and board members for multiple firms, adversing business leaders and CEOs• Former CEO, CCS-Adplus
• Former President, Thompson Financial Publishing
• Glenn leads executive teams by clearly defining a business strategy and model that allows them to focus on the tactical execution of operational, sales, business development, marketing, and product development activities to take a commanding position in their marketplace.
• Associate Professor and Director of Computer Science at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, where he specializes in computer vision, machine learning, and robotics
• Ph.D. in Computer Vision from the Computational Vision and Active Perception Laboratory at KTH Royal Institute of Technology
• Cited in more than 30 academic publications
• Co-founder and advisor of several startups, including OculusAI and InMoDo
• M.Phil. in Computer Science from HKUST
• PhD in Physics from IOP, CAS
• 3 years in deep learning & computer vision and 5 years in simulations of quantum models
• Developed multiple computer vision mobile apps, including an in-situ visual privacy control system through face, scene, and gesture recognition